Sending hugs

Hi Stampers!
I kind of dissapeared for few days. To be honest my creative mojo was gone, and I had no desire of blogging. I guess after the mojo overflowing from the shocking news that my mom passed away, everything settled down and it hit me and just like that the mojo was gone. I am trying to get used to the new reality, but it's hard. I keep thinking she is ok, she is back in Macedonia and will pop on Facebook or Skype any time. Easter was even harder, as I pulled the Easter Baskets she got for the girls last year, and thinking she's going to get one for Jason, too. 
But life goes on and hopefully one day I will be in peace with it. 

Today I have this card I did little while ago using an amazing Altenew set that I stamped with the Altenew crips inks and then added more detail with Faber Castell polychromos pencils. Then I added the sentiment in gold. 

I used my MISTI tool to stamp and mask all the images. 



Comments