mini MISTI meets My Monthly Hero

Hi stampers!
I promised I was going to post this card and a video on Thursday, but things didn't work out. I found   out that my mom passed away earlier that morning, so I did nothing. For those of  you who don't know, my mom lost the battle with Stage IV lung cancer. She was diagnosed back in November. Things went downhill pretty quick. And in January I traveled with her to Macedonia to take her there (she lived in Florida) where she could be closer to our extended family and where she has much better health benefits. I hope you understand. 

Today I am playing with the Splitcoast Stampers Clean and Simple challenge and I am using the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero kit along with my mini MISTI and the Chameleon pens.

Scroll down for the video ;)

As well don't forget that you can use the code "Ilina15" to get 15% off purchases of $25 or more in theA2Zscrapbooking store (they carry Hero Arts) 


Comments

Linda Batson said…
So very sorry for you I can only imagine how difficult it must be losing your mother. You are in my prayers. God bless
craftychic said…
I'm so very sorry to hear about your mom, Ilina. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Wonderful card - I love the snail...

So sorry to hear about your Mother - my prayers are with you!

I lost my Father in 2001 in a work accident and still miss him dearly...