Funny Coffee - Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop

Hi stampers! 
Happy Friday! 

Today marks the first day of the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop, so my creation reflects "Spring" 
Because Skipping Stones Designs is one of the sponsors of the blog hop, for my card I used the Funny Coffee stamp set from Skipping stones design. Stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black and colored with my Chameleon Pens (Lagoon and Peony Pink - new colors) then I cut it out. I used some patterned paper I have hoarding for years to piece the middle of the cup as well for the background of my card. I stamped the coffee "Stain" and sentiment and then I popped the coffee cup with mounting tape and added some Hero Arts gems.

Visit the Skipping Stones Design blog  for the rest of the DT members coffee lovers blog hop creations.





Comments

Salnclts said…
I love the colors of your coffee cup and the sentiment! It's true! :)
D.Ann C said…
This is so lovely! LOVE the colors of the cup and the fun background with that hilarious sentiment!
Allie said…
Your card design and sentiment is just great! Beautiful job!
Kim Heggins said…
Love your to go cup...so beautiful.
Sylvia said…
Beautiful card, beautiful colors, Ilina! Happy Saturday and Happy Hopping!
Love the simplicity of your card...beautiful
TracyM #6773 said…
FABULOUS card Ilina!!!
LOVE your coffee cup and colour combo, the patterned panel on your cup and background are SO PRETTY!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)
Shelly said…
Another gorgeous card!!
Karen B. said…
The coffee stain is the perfect addition!
Becca Yahrling said…
Love your fun card; love that sentiment (so true!).
Ceal said…
another beautiful card!
Sue D said…
I like the pretty coffee cup and the text background.
Bunny said…
This is so cute. I love the sentiment.
Lisa said…
Such a pretty card... love that paper!
~amy~ said…
This is soon pretty...perfect choices of papers and colors!
Celeste Goff said…
Fabulous card and I adore that sentiment!
Jen Carter said…
Cute layout and I love the colors you chose!
Maura said…
Love how you did your cup on this!
Michelle said…
Now, this is pretty!!!
Helen F. said…
Fabulous! Love it!
Chris said…
So very nice - CAS with lots of details! :)
MariLynn said…
I like the cording behind your cup. It is what caught my eye first. I love flowers on your cup and the sequins.
Hetty said…
Lovely colors for this card, great looking cup.
Tonya said…
Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
The green border really pulls the foliage out of the cup. TFS
Cathy P said…
Love everything about your card, Ilina. I may have to go shopping for this Skipping Stones image!!
Becca Cruger said…
Hehe - this made me snicker! Love the snarkiness!
Mary-Anne V said…
Love the cup and the embellishment details.
Love your card! I think it's my favorite! :)
ivy said…
great sentiment!