Friday, March 18, 2016

Funny Coffee - Coffee Lovers Spring Blog Hop

Hi stampers! 
Happy Friday! 

Today marks the first day of the Spring Coffee Lovers blog hop, so my creation reflects "Spring" 
Because Skipping Stones Designs is one of the sponsors of the blog hop, for my card I used the Funny Coffee stamp set from Skipping stones design. Stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo black and colored with my Chameleon Pens (Lagoon and Peony Pink - new colors) then I cut it out. I used some patterned paper I have hoarding for years to piece the middle of the cup as well for the background of my card. I stamped the coffee "Stain" and sentiment and then I popped the coffee cup with mounting tape and added some Hero Arts gems.

Visit the Skipping Stones Design blog  for the rest of the DT members coffee lovers blog hop creations.





33 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your coffee cup and the sentiment! It's true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! LOVE the colors of the cup and the fun background with that hilarious sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card design and sentiment is just great! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your to go cup...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, beautiful colors, Ilina! Happy Saturday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your card...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Ilina!!!
    LOVE your coffee cup and colour combo, the patterned panel on your cup and background are SO PRETTY!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coffee stain is the perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your fun card; love that sentiment (so true!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pretty coffee cup and the text background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute. I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card... love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soon pretty...perfect choices of papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card and I adore that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute layout and I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you did your cup on this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very nice - CAS with lots of details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the cording behind your cup. It is what caught my eye first. I love flowers on your cup and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely colors for this card, great looking cup.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The green border really pulls the foliage out of the cup. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love everything about your card, Ilina. I may have to go shopping for this Skipping Stones image!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hehe - this made me snicker! Love the snarkiness!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the cup and the embellishment details.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card! I think it's my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to