Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Just a note and playing along with the Hero Arts Challenge

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Tuesday! Today I have another Hero Arts card for you, this time I am using the Mum Stem stamp, again from the new catalog along with a sentiment from the Color Layering Orchid in a pot clear stamp set. I made this card last week while playing with my watercolors and fits perfectly for the new Hero Arts challenge Fabulous Flowers. 
For today's card I started with a piece of water color paper and using my Winsor & Newton professional watercolors I did the background and the splatters. After it was completely dried I stamped the Mum using versamark ink, and then embossed it with Hero Arts White embossing powder. Then I stamped the sentiment. After my panel was ready I die cut it and adhered it with mounting tape onto Desert Storm card stock. 

note: My Giveaway is open until Thursday, so make sure you check this post and leave a comment for a chance to win the PTI Good Times stamp set.


Supplies:

3 comments:

  1. I'm just loving these watercoloured backgrounds! Beautiful card Ilina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Your watercoloring is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to