Antique Thank You Rose

Hi stampers!
Happy Tuesday!I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I was sick, it just hit me like BAM I think it was some food poisoning that caused dehydration so after bunch of water I finally feel better and  I am back today with a card I made for this month's Hero Arts Challenge Fabulous Flowers. I used their new stamp Antique Rose stem. I stamped it on watercolor paper and embossed it with white embossing powder, then colored with my Zig Clean Color brush markers. Then I trimmed my panel added the silver thread, sentiment and sequins. At the end I adhered it to my Dove  Gray (WPlus9) card base.



Comments

Beth Norman said…
Saw this on SCS and fell in love with it. Off to look at your blog.
Zarah said…
I am speechless... this is AMAAAAZING!
~amy~ said…
beautiful!
Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!