Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Antique Thank You Rose

Hi stampers!
Happy Tuesday!I didn't get a chance to post yesterday because I was sick, it just hit me like BAM I think it was some food poisoning that caused dehydration so after bunch of water I finally feel better and  I am back today with a card I made for this month's Hero Arts Challenge Fabulous Flowers. I used their new stamp Antique Rose stem. I stamped it on watercolor paper and embossed it with white embossing powder, then colored with my Zig Clean Color brush markers. Then I trimmed my panel added the silver thread, sentiment and sequins. At the end I adhered it to my Dove  Gray (WPlus9) card base.



3 comments:

  1. Saw this on SCS and fell in love with it. Off to look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless... this is AMAAAAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Fabulous Flowers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...