Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with another batch of Christmas cards. These came out to be more involved, so I just made 10 of these. I am actually still working on another design and am just waiting some sprinkles to arrive, so I can fill the shakers ;) But I will share those when I have them finished. 
Today, we have our Christmas potluck at work, so I am looking forward to it. It's Christmas and Diversity put together. My office is pretty diverse, so it's fun seeing and sampling foods from different areas of the world. And it's a good distraction to not have to think what my mom is going through and everything connected to it. 
For today's card (which I CASE-d from Pinterest, I believe the original card was made by Kay Miller). For this batch of cards I used bunch of Papertrey Ink goodies. I started with the Petite Places: Holiday Lane set and dies, as well the Scene it: Everyday die. And for the sentiment I used the Signature Christmas set (again from Papertrey ink). I used the Scene it: Bethlehem die to create the mask for the circle, and I sponged using Sea Glass Simon Says Stamp ink pad and Tim Holtz small round blending tool. As well I used Simon Says Stamp, Hero Arts and Wplus9 inks to stamp the images, then I stamped the sentiment using Stampin' Up! Archival Black ink.
Before I adhered all the images I die cut each panel using the MFT Blueprints dies. Then Adhered the images and adhered the panel to my white card base using  little bit smaller panels of fun foam.

As well with this set of cards I am playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Die Crazy

I forgot to mention, I got some fun mail yesterday from Bossy Joscie (it's a personalized stamp I ordered) and I LOVE it. 




Comments

Caryn said…
These are just adorable cards - love them, so Christmassey!
Thanks for playing along at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx