Hope your Holidays Sparkle

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! I can't believe it's 1 week until Christmas. And it just hit me that we don't have any Christmas decorations out. And it made me feel like a bad mommy. And we don't have our Christmas shopping done, either. This year has been just so crazy, with Sean losing his job and then my mom being diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer which is progressing much faster than they expected.
But on the bright side is that I am almost done with our Christmas cards, this is one of the last designs. I finished one and need to still assemble 10 more of these cards. I CASE-d this one from Pinterest, there was no watermark on the picture, so I am not sure who is the original designer. I believe it's one of the Papertrey Ink DT members. I used few sets (Sparkle and Shine and Sparkle and Shine Holiday Edition sets) and the Make it Market: Shakers and Sprinkles Kit, along with Simon Says Stamp Lots of Dots stamp set and Shakers Shapes: Ornament Die.
I filled the shaker with paper confetti I made from Hibiscus burst, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, White and Simply Chartreuse card stock and 2mm silver edible dragees. 
I really like how this batch of cards turned out! 




Comments

Elisha said…
I visit your blog from time to time and LOVE your style - you are truly VERY talented! I'm sorry I don't leave comments like I should. Today I want to say how very sorry I am about your mom. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family. Peace.
I really love a coloring that you have used! I like red and, as for me, it truly associates with Christmas. Merry Christmas to you!