Flying by to say Hi


Hi Stampers! 
I can't believe it's the last day of the year. I am so not ready this year to be over and I am not ready for tonight. I am serious, I have nothing prepared, not even dinner, and we have nothing at home either...lol. Talk about not being ready. 
However, I do have some eye candy for you. For this card I used one of the Lili of the Valley Odd Dog stamps (Odd Dog Balloon) and stamped him on watercolor paper using Staz-on ink and then colored him with Prima watercolor pencils. Then trimmed my panel, and along with a strip of Lawn Fawn designer paper I adhered it to my white card base. To finish up my card I added some sequins. Voila ;) 

As a reminder, I have cards for sale HERE in order to raise money for my mom's trip back home. You can go HERE to read the whole story. 

Hope you all have a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year!


Comments