Fear Not - Stampin' Up! Occasions Sneak Peek


Hi Stampers!
Happy hump day! 
I can't believe that my oldest one is turning 4 today. It's crazy how time flies. It feels like she was just a baby yesterday. Well, that yesterday was 4 years ago. I have a pretty simple card for you today, but with some coloring touch that adds extra interest. 
This is another sneak peek from the Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog. I used the new bundle called Rose Wonder. I used the die and watercolor paper to cut our the flower and leaves. Then using my Zig clean color real brush markers and aqua painter I colored the diecuts and adhered them on a piece of white card stock. After that I trimmed it to size and stamped the sentiment with Archival Basic Gray ink pad. At the end I just mounted the whole panel onto my card base. 










Comments

Amanda Kowalker said…
Hi Ilina! Can you tell me where this FEAR NOT stamp comes from? Maybe with a link? I cannot find it. ;) Thank you, these cards are just beautiful!
Ilina Crouse said…
It's the Rose Wonder bundle as stated in my post.