Dear Friend

Hi Stampers!
Happy Sunday! Usually I avoid posting on Sundays, but since I got my Occasions catalog order from Stampin' Up! I am excited to share all the new stuff in it. This is my most favorite set from the whole catalog and it's called Birthaday Blooms. When I saw the set my first thought was Chameleon Pens!
This set is great for coloring with the Chameleon Pens, or nay other coloring medium. I stamped my image with Memento ink and then colored the petals first with the Bubble Gum pen, then overlayed it with the Bisque one, to get some muted pink color. I LOVE how it turned out. Then with the Olive Green pen I colored the leaves and added some Bark in the center of the flower. Can you believe that the whole image was colored with just 4 pens?
After I stamped and colored my image I die cut it with the Lil' Inkers designs stitched rectangles die, I stamped my Crumb Cake card base using the Kakhi ink from Simon Says Stamp and Diagonal Striped background stamp from MFT.



Comments