Made with Love


Hi stampers! 


I haven't posted in a week. Things got crazy at home. Last Tuesday I had to pick up Anna from daycare as she was throwing up. Apparently she caught a stomach bug. I thought she was on the mend by the end of the day, and then at 11pm she started throwing up again. Poor kid. Then on Saturday she was throwing up some more, and yet again yesterday. Then Milena was throwing up on Sunday and yesterday, and Jason got a cold or something. So....that was my life the past week, oh, as well I had to work :) 
And yesterday my little girl (Milena) turned 2, because of the stomach bug we didn't celebrate much and we still have her Hello Kitty ice cream cake in the freezer. Hopefully they'll enjoy it this weekend. Thanks goodness my mom came on Monday night, so she's today home with the girls while Jason is at daycare.

Now, onto the cards. I have 2 cards for you today using the new Made with Love stamp set and the Sweet Lil' things dsp. I kept the same layout for both cards, just changed the images and the dsp. 
Hope you like them! 

This is post #2 for today, so scroll down for the post about Chameleon and Waffle Flower blog hop.




Comments

jan metcalf said…
Cute critters, cute card design!
carol fun said…
So cute... love the layout and the little critters!