Thanks


Happy hump day ;)
I am back today with another Lili of the Valley card. This time it's the stamp set Fabulous Flower that features James and a bunny. I love sunflowers, so naturally when I saw this stamp it was love on first sight.
I stamped the images using Versafine Onix Black ink pad on some Mi-Tientes Pastel paper, then I colored it with Faber-Castell polychromos pencils and trimmed it. I really like how the colors pop on the gray pastel paper. The pigment on those pencils is so rich that I love coloring with them on darn papers. .
Then I matted it on some Basic Black card stock and on So Saffron layer and adhered the whole panel onto Basic Black card base.
Using the PTI  Super Swoosh die collection I cut the thanks sentiment from So Saffron card stock and adhered it, then I adhered 2 So Saffron candy dots on the top left side.


Enjoy your day and I will be back tomorrow with another creation for you ;)


Comments

Fabulous, love the colours. Hop over and enter my candy x