Hi!


I am back today with another eye candy. This time it's a no brainer, because it's a CASE from the catalog. I used the set I think you are great, but changed the card just a tiny little bit. I stamped the cloud using one of the Hero Arts Ombre inks (Pool to Navy) and then added one extra layer, so the card it's not so flimsy when standing up. I die cut the panel using one of the Mama Elephant Peek a Frame die cuts and then mounted on a White card base. The washi tape is from the Cherry on top collection and the sequins I used are from the Love Story PL accessory pack, but not to worry in the new SU! catalog there are silver sequins! (Didn't notice that I am hooked on sequins lately :) )
For the little heart I colored a piece of whisper white card stock using my Watermelon Crush marker and then punched it and adhered the coordinating epoxy sticker.
Voila, super quick card.

Stay tuned, I will be back tomorrow with yet another eye candy for you ;)

As well, I have some grab bag cards, so I can unload from the cards I have piled up. More details HERE



Comments