Lots of Love

Hi all,

I am back today with an Lili of the Valley card. I used the Bunnies on the Toad stool stamp (which I just realized it was retired, but it's available in one of the Bunnies Art Pad) as well the new Happy Bears set (I used the sentiment from it). I stamped the image on some Kraft card stock and colored with Faber Castell Polychromos Pencils. I die cut the image using one of the SU! label framelits. I tired some ribbon (Ripe Avocado from PTI) around the panel from Early Espresso (SU!) card stock and using dimensionals I adhered the image. Then again using dimensionals I adhered the whole panel onto Kraft card base and added some red sequins.

Hope you like it :) It's clean and simple, as I am trying to make my life at the moment...SIMPLE. :)




Comments

Linda Borneman said…
Ilina, this so supercute! I love your coloting, especially
Fabulous!!! Love the colouring on Kraft and the stunning design. Beautiful! Hugs Jayne xx