Non Traditional Christmas colors

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all,

Don't fall off your chairs, I am finally posting something on my blog.  I can't believe that 2 weeks have passed by since I last posted. Yes, it's been busy two weeks, preparing for my daughter's birthday party this Saturday, Thanksgiving, my Creativity by Mail program etc. 

Today I have project that I made for this months Creative Crew challenges, which is to use non traditional colors for Holiday card. So I used one of my favorite sets Endless wishes and used the following color combination: Strawberry slush, Pool Party and Rich Razzleberry.
The smaller snowflakes (razzleberry and strawberry) are embossed with Iridescent ice embossing powder.

I have more projects for you, I just need to find the energy and time to post them. 



Comments