Creation Station - Non-traditional Project Life

                                                       TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS



Hi all,
And welcome back. Today I am back with my Creation Station projects. This week we don't really have a blog hop, as it's only me and Kathy, so from here head to her blog to see her project for this week. Our goal this week was to use Project Life collection from the Holiday Mini/Holiday Supplement. So, that is what I did and I used it in non traditional way. I made two cards using couple cards from the Hello December collection cards and add on kit along with the coordinating stamp set.
I really like how they turned out and how easy they were to make. 

The first one was little bit more involved as it includes some heat embossing, but other than that it's pretty simple ;) because I am trying to keep my life simple, too. So, expect a lot of clean and simple creations from me in the upcoming months ;)

Now head to Kathy's blog to see her wonderful work





Comments

kkstamper said…
Ilina--These cards are gorgeous! What a great way to show how versatile PLxSU cards are!!!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful! I especially love the Bokeh "Winter Wonderland" card. Great alternative use of the PL cards.