Wondrous Wreath- Creation station blog hop




Hi all,
Welcome to another round of Creation Station blog hop. This week we are featuring the Wondrous Wreath set and the coordinating dies.
For my card I went out on a limb and created a non-traditional Christmas card using All is Calm dsp, and soft sky, lost lagoon and silver. I cut the sentiment from Silver foil.




Well....that's all I have for you today, but there is more inspiration right around the corner - head to the next blog by Kathy Kartak. Or put it in reverse to see Justin's creations for this week.
   

Comments

Deborah Smart said…
It looks wonderful in the non-traditional colours! Thanks for sharing, Ilina :)
Terri said…
I love the colors of your wreath. On my blog today is a fun challenge if you want to check it out!
kkstamper said…
So pretty, Ilina! Love this color combo with the silver.
The embossed silver accent leafs look wonderful.