Friday, October 10, 2014

Dome Christmas Ornaments

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all! 

HAPPY FRIDAY! 
I can't believe it's finally Friday. It's been one crazy week here. Yesterday I received my PTI kit Tinsels and Tags and had to make one ornament right away using it. Then decided to make SU! version of it, actually it's a little sneak peek for what we'll be making in the first round of Creativity by Mail Program with the set White Christmas. 
Are you going to be interested in kits to make the first ornament? Let me know by leaving me a comment. 

Kits are available HERE






21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. most definitely!! email is: angelahartley57@gmail.com. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in making these ornaments.
    Thank you Laura
    choiniere511@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very interested in making these

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the PDF for this cute project. Where did you get the half ornament? I love this! kt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am interested in making these ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely would like the kit or pdf

    ReplyDelete
  8. They make great Christmas gifts! Love to know how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fantastic! I would be curious on how you made these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes would love to make these as a kit with PDF. Please let me know the deets to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I would also like info to make these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are beautiful! I would like to make these.
    Would you help me how i must do this?

    ReplyDelete
  13. These ornaments are beautiful. I would love to know how to make them, as well as where you bought the half ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am interested in a kit and/or PDF for these adorable ornaments. Anxious to get started!! catherinesangels@yahoo.com. Thanks~~

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful! I would love to learn how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me too! I would love to learn how to make these! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! So cute. Give us the details, P L E A S E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am very interesting in make these darling ornaments! Thank you dfelkins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes, they remind me of dimensional art projects I did as a teen. email: happyhandscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to