Creative Crew Projects

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all,

Sorry I went MIA, I have been so tired to sit down on my computer and edit some pictures of projects to post. But today I have not one, but FOUR (yep, you heard right, FOUR!) projects for you that I created for the Creative Crew challenges over Splitcoast Stampers for this month. 
For the first card I used the Halloween set Freaky Friends from the Holiday Catalog and Motley Monsters dsp, I paired it up with Good greetings set and made a non Halloween card. I love the little monsters :) 

For the second project I covered piece of Whisper white card stock with washi tape and then die cut the stars and adhered them to my projects, then added the sentiment again from Good Greetings stamp set using Encore silver ink pad and then embossed with silver embossing powder and added some sequins.

Next, it's a Halloween card. I used piece of Typeset dsp that I adhered on Very Vanilla card stock, so it's sturdier, then sponged using the polka dot mask and Pumpkin Pie ink and let it dry. Then stamped the image from Halloween Home set with versamark and embossed with Black embossing powder. The twine and the sequin trim are from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.

And last but not the least it's a simple scrapbook page, showcasing the Confetti celebrations dsp and the little letter thinlits, and of course my little cutie :)


Comments