Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Merry

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all! 
Happy Wednesday! 

Sorry I disappeared. I was on Jury duty the past couple days and had no time to post anything, as well the supplies for the Holiday Home class arrived finally on Monday, so I was busy cutting card stock and ribbon. 

Today I have another Convention sample to share with you. I used the Holiday set Seasonally Scattered and stamped in Pool Party on shimmery white card stock. And then layered it on Pool party card base that I had applied dazzling diamonds on the edges using sticky strip. I used dimensionals for this. I think it came our pretty nice, even though is pretty simple.



1 comment:

  1. This card is beyond stunning! I think its because it has a very simple but modern with a classy wow factor to it. The lighting isn't bringing out the wow of the dazzling diamonds but I know its there. I love the colors, the scallops and even the dots along the scallop edges. I was curious to know if you inked the edges of the white top layer of the card?
    very pretty indeed, thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...