Fall Fest and Two tone stamping video

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hello all!

Today I have a simple card to share with you and a video for a quick but neat technique.
For my card I used Fall Fest stamp set from the new Holiday Mini which is photopolymer set (and comes with coordinating dies, too!) , along with a sentiment from the set For All things again from the Holiday Mini.
You will notice that the pumpkins and the leaves have double tone. I used two ink colors to stamp them. I first stamped the lighter color (crushed curry and old olive) and then the darker (tangelo twist and mossy meadow). The video is below on how to do this. It's less then 4 min video, so take few min to watch it :)

Hope you are all having a great day and I will be back tomorrow with some more crafty goodness. ;)



Comments

Natalie said…
What a fantastic video! Thanks so much for sharing this, Ilina!