You are a fab work of art

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS
Hi all,

It's been crazy week in our house, as we prepared for my baby's 1st birthday party which was today. So no creativity was going on in the stamping department. We are finally unwinding now and  I decided to do a quick share. This is a card I made for the Display boards for Convention. I used Work of art set and stamped one image at a time using versamark ink, then embossed it with embossing powder, for the next image I used different color and so on. At the end I decorated with some cotton ribbon and rhinestones that I colored using my Blendabilities markers.
Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Natalie said…
Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing how you created it. So very clever!