Scattered Love Mail box

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Happy Wednesday! 
I can't believe that we are half way through the work week. A busy several days are ahead of me preparing for my daughter's 1st birthday celebration. She'll turn ONE on Monday, but her party is not until August 9th, so I have little bit of time, and my mom is coming on Saturday, so she'll be able to help me some. 

As for today's project, I have another 3-d item to share with you. For this one I used the Scattered Love stamp set that we received at Convention. And I made this project for the display boards. I really like how it turned out! It can fit little Valentine's in it. It's perfect for kids to take to school and collect or give Valentines. 

As well the registration for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail is open until August 2nd and you can find all the details HERE



Comments

Unknown said…
I saw this fantastic, beautiful, and creative mailbox on Pinterest and had to find you and say thank you.
Unknown said…
Saw this on Pinterest. Really great project. Is there a tutorial for this?