Friday, July 25, 2014

Make Today Amazing Insta Camera Box

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Friday!!!
It is finally Friday, and today I have a cool project to share with you. I made this box, as well for the Convention Display Boards using the Amazing Birthday stamp set and Lullaby dsp.
Polaroid cameras are now in, so I decided to make one. This is pretty large box, and you can fill it with cookies, cupcakes, and other fun goodies.
I love how this project turned out!

As well the registration for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail is open until August 2nd and you can find all the details HERE




4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...stop it!!!! I can't handle the cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so darling; is there a tutorial?? do tell, pls. !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...