Hello there, darling

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi everyone! It's almost FRIDAY! Yay! 
This post is coming little later than usual, but I forgot to schedule the post for this morning.
Here's a simple card I made couple weeks ago. I actually made 2. The last 2 pictures are from the 2nd card that has very little step-up. I used smokey slate embossing powder for the sequin images on the edges, and on the first card they are stamped. The base is whisper white and then I stamped the circles from Hello Darling set with Crushed curry. Then stamped the sentiment from Hello there set. Punched butterflies and added some rhinestones.
Stamped sequins, added the washi tape and adhered the butterflies. Then I used Basic Black as my card base.
It's pretty simple card but I love the effect! 

As well the registration for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail is open until August 2nd and you can find all the details HERE




Comments

Aunt Denise said…
Love the two tone butterflies! Going to give that a try!