Happy Wednesday

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS


Wow, the past week sneaked by. I can't believe that in 1 week I am leaving for Convention! I have pretty much all the samples done for ALL of the display boards with a week to spare. YAY!

Anyway...I dissapeared for a week or so. First the samples than my daughter was sick for July 4th and I didn't even get a chance to photograph my projects for the Creation Station blog hop. The theme was Confetti and the set we were showcasing was Dotty Angles.
Finally tonight I photographed the samples I made and am sharing with you.

If you want to hop you can start with Jen and keep on hopping (my samples are not in the hop). This hop has some amazing creations.

Here are mine:
For the first card I used Choose Happiness and Dotty angles. You may not be able to tell that I used Dotty angles, as I stamped the image with versamark and in each circle I adhered a sequin. I like how it came out.


 Then the second card features the new (and old embossing powders). I first stamped the confetti image and embossed with Crushed curry, then stamped again and embossed with Pool party and then one more time and embossed with Blushing pride. The sentiment is from the Hostess set Hello There and was embossed with White embossing powder. I like the light colors on black background!


Comments

Unknown said…
OMG! You've got some serious talent! I love both of these cards...I think I like the first one the most! Awesome job!
Heidi Boos said…
WOW!! These are absolutely gorgeous, Ilina!! I think I'm speechless.

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com