Class and Creativity by mail program samples

                                                          TEA AND COFFEE POT CARDS

Hi all and Happy Monday!
Today I have a lot of samples to share with you. The first 4 are from my very recent Blendabilities class where we colored on canvas, whisper white and very vanilla card stock using mainly the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities. 
Then I have some little peeks from the Creativity by Mail program that started this month. Did you miss to sign up? You can purchase the first month now by emailing me and then continue with the rest of the months on their schedule. If you missed the July one you have until Friday to sign up by emailing me. July, August and September are using Choose Happiness stamp set. HERE are more details. Want to add more items to your order, no problem, or you want to substitute items, just let me know when you email me.

As well the registration for the Kinda Eclectic class by mail is open until August 2nd and you can find all the details HERE

















Comments