Monday, June 9, 2014

Gold Soiree wedding card


Happy Monday! 
Today I have a card that I showed on the Catalog Launch Party on Saturday. You can find the link bellow this post and see the video.
For this card I used the new Gold Soiree dsp as well the the striped scallops thinlit die. Since I used some fancy dsp and the die I decided to keep the overall design simple. I stamped the label from Everything Eleanor set with Encore gold ink and cut it out, then I did the little label using the Lovely Labels set  and the coordinating punch.

Note: The last part of the Color my world class will be posted tonight or tomorrow in the morning. Thank you for your patience! 


2 comments:

  1. Hi! You said that there is a link below this post to see the video... but there's no link and no video!?? I would love to see it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure why the video wasn't showing up. It should be there now

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...