Monday, March 10, 2014

Peaceful Petals Clean and Simple


Happy Monday! 
Don't you feel sometimes like however you turn it's Monday again. It's an endless circle :P 

Here's another simple card I made using Peaceful Petals set, I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored the image using markers and blender pen, then cut it out using paper snips.
The panel is Very Vanilla card stock. I cut 4" x 5 1/4" and then using my edgelits I cut the bottom edge. (I forgot the name of the edgelit), then adhered a strip of Modern Medley dsp, stamped the sentiment (non SU!) and then adhered the flower and leaves. 
At the end attached the panel onto Basic Black card base. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your card! Can I ask where the sentiment is from as i would love to purchase it? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...