Matching Toddler Game


Hi all and happy Wednesday! 
I have been quiet for few days. I just got backtracked with the Convention 2014 planning (yes, I am going this year), the Catalog Premiere registration etc. And I didn't post.

Today I have a little game I made for my 2 yr old. The title may be misleading :P We are not playing a game of matching toddlers, but it's a matching game for toddlers. 
I saw similar idea on Pinterest using paint swatches, so I decided to make it 100% Stampin' Up!, well almost 100%, as the clothes pins are not sold by SU! :) 

The instructions and supplies are listed below. I will post a diagram for the box in the next few days. 
To shop for supplies click --> HERE

note: I have added some cards in my Etsy shop --> Look at the far right side bar for link to my Etsy shop. Some are already sold out.







Comments