Here's another For the birds card. I really like how this one came out!
I started with a Basic Gray card base. Then added a Basic Gray layer that I embossed with the Chevron embossing folder. I popped this layer using dimensionals. It really gives some depth to the card! I do this often.
I stamped the image on watercolor paper with staz-on jet black ink and then using the Apotechary labels framelits I cut it out. You will notice that the label is smaller than the die. I cut it and lined it up to one edge and cut it, then slided the piece down and cut the other edge to size. I will need to take picture to show you how I make the smaller size label or make a short video.
I used ink pads and aqua painter to color the image. Then added some I am me dsp and some calypso coral bakery twine.