Last night I finally made few cards using images I watercolored over the weekend, and here's the first one. I used Peaceful Petals and Lots of Thanks.
I stamped the flowers and leaves on watercolor paper and colored them using the following marker colors: strawberry slush, blushing bride, old olive, pear pizzazz and aqua painter. Then I cut them out.
I cut a 5 1/8" x 3 7/8" piece of Very Vanilla card stock and adhered 1" strip of Modern Medley dsp towards the bottom. Then layered is on 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic black card stock. Using Jet Black Staz on I stamped the sentiment and tied some Linen Thread.
To add dimension and interest to the card I popped the flower and leaves using Dimensionals.
At the end I mounted the panel to Strawberry Slush base.