I was planning to do some creating last night after the girls go to bed, but instead I ended up taking my 6 month old to the ER and we didn't get home until after midnight. It was my first trip to the ER and it wasn't a bad experience. We had basically no wait time and we were seen pretty quick, but then had to stay there for a little while. She is doing great, her normal self today. Seems she just had a bad episode of acid reflux. :(
So, that meant no creating last night, but I have a card I made little while ago to share with you.
The base is white and the main dry embossed layer with the hive embossing folder is white. The image from "For the birds" is stamped using Staz-on jet black ink and then watercolored using markers and aqua painter. After that the image was diecut using Apothecary labels framelits and layered on two pieces of dsp. I used the mini brads on the end of the label.