Sunday, February 9, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray in a different way

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Things got out of hand around here :P with two little ones. By the time I was able to sit down it was way too late and I was way to tired to make a coherent post. :P 
I know I said I won;t torture you anymore with the Hip Hip Hooray kit, but I am back and doing it again. However this time I used the note cards and made a little box (I used 2 note cards for it, one for the top one for the bottom) and 4 love notes. And the left over pieces from the love notes (2" x 3 1/2") was perfect to make some tags using the Scallop Tag topper punch. I used various sets for the sentiments. 
And I have 2 cards in my kit to make and bunch of stickers left :)







2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Please share how you made the box out of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the measurements and scoring directions to make the box?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...