Happy Day gift Box- Project #5 Sneak Peek online class

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)
Hi all,

 I am still around. As I have said before I have been  creating, but most of the things I can't show you, yet, and those I can I haven't had the time to edit the pictures.
 As well I have been busy reorganizing my studio and preparing for the new baby. About 5 more weeks to go. As well the past week I was busy preparing the New Catalog Product Shares. The first round is already mailed and the round #2 is open now. More details HERE

It's about I post the last project for the Sneak  Peek online class, I used the Eastern Elegance dsp, Happy Day set as well for the sentiment I used the Gift of Kindness set.
There are two size boxes, the one (not decorated) is pretty large and can be used for packaging gifts, I as well did a small version so you can put something smaller in it :)

More details and how to register for the class HERE 





Comments