I have been slacking in posting and taking photos of my projects. I have a lot of projects to share, just haven't made the time to take pictures, edit them and then post them. I know, I know, it's bad!
Anyway, I have a quite little project to share with you today. I made this for the current round of UStamp with Dawn and Friends Big Shot Roundup 2013. I used the Flower folds die and Tea for Two to make the hair accessories, along with some Neutrals Designer Buttons. I used black barrettes and hair band, since I have dark hair.
For the card I used as well the Oh,Hello! stamp set.
More on Ustamp with Dawn and Friends and how to register you can find HERE
And now, onto the new All Dolled Up Kit from Stampin' Up! .It's only $15.95 and you can order it HERE (item #133913).
If your order is $150+ or less enter the Hostess code below in order to be entered in a drawing for the Hostess benefits if all kits (from everyone) ordered by April 30th total $150+ (you don't need to order only kits)
The Dolled-Up Birthday kit includes the following:
- Dolled-Up Birthday Photopolymer stamp(1)
- 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
- 2″ x 4-1/4″ Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
- Dress Up die-cuts (6)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
- Vanilla 5/8″ Flower Trim (6 pieces)
- Sponge Dauber (1)
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 133913)!*
To assemble one card, follow the instructions below:
- Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
- Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
- Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
- Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Dress form
*Adhesive and clear block not included.