Rain or Shine Spring Mini SNEAK PEEK


ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA and NEW CLEARANCE ITEMS
ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPLATES - instant download :)


I have added another few templates and tutorials on my page --> HERE
I have updated my Etsy Shop, too --> HERE   

Hi all,
 As I promised here's another sneak peek. This one is from the Spring Mini Catalog. I used few items. Rain and Shine and Wishes Your Way stamp sets, cloudy day embossing folder, 3/8" Old Olive Striped Organdy ribbon and Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp.


As well I have two online classes that start soon that focus on the Spring Mini and SAB brochure-- HERE

for those of you who have the SU! compliance department on speed dial, save yourself time, we are allowed to show sneak peek samples ;)


Comments

Anonymous said…
RE: "for those of you who have the SU! compliance department on speed dial" BRAVO!!!