Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Enchanted Butterflies

 Hi All,


I can't believe it's already Wednesday night. Where did the week go? I went back to work on Monday, so I am still adjusting to it and it seems that there are not enough hours in the day. I feel like the afternoons when I get home are too short and I don't get to spend enough time with my little one. :(
Anyway, here are few cards I made using the distressed dots background stamp and couple sentiment sets. As well I used the Beautiful wings embosslits and the Everyday Enchanted Sale-a-Bration designer series paper.
I will post the supplies later.


3 comments:

  1. Wowza! Absolutely beautiful cards, Ilina!! Love the polka dots and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Genius to use the white polka dots with the butterflies and the DSP. I don't have kids yet but still feel there's never enough time for everything so I can't imagine what it's like! My cousin had a little baby this week and I think I could cuddle with her 24 hours a day! Hope you all get adjusted quickly to the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Was going through old RSS feeds I'd saved and fell in love w/this all over again. Thanks for your beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Places I have been to