Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grateful


Hi all,

I finally sat down this evening to make a card. I used a set from the Holiday Mini called Always Thankful (at least I think that was the name). I stamped it on Very Vanilla and colored it. Then distressed the edges with the ink cubes from the distressing essentials kit. I used as well piece of Spice cake dsp from the Holiday mini and Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and More Mustard cardstock.
At the end I spritzed the whole card using mixture of rubbing alcohol and frost shimmer paint.
Hope you like it. :)

3 comments:

  1. This coloring is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!! how did you color the wheelbarrow.....beautiful...thanks for sharing and enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring really stood out and grabbed my attention. Love it! I also want to know how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is very sharp and beautiful. I love your card. What did you use to color the main element? Thanks for sharing, Ilina.

    ReplyDelete

Places I have been to