Friday, September 23, 2011

Daring French Foliage and update on shares


Hi all, it's me again.
I have couple tags to share with you. I used French Foliage and Daring Adventure to create these tags. These are regular shipping manila tags I picked up at the local office supply store. I did a lot of sponging and blending on the backgrounds.

Hope you like them. They were fun to make.

Enter in the blog candy drawing by Monday 2PM est -->HERE
note: early bird registration for Fall Fest 2011 online class is open now.

shares update: all ribbon shares are going in the mail tomorrow
all holiday mini embellishment and dsp shares are going in the mail on Monday.



3 comments:

  1. your tags are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your tags!
    www.cleverandcute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!! What detail! They look so vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...