Last day to register for Early bird pricing for Christmas in August class and get ribbon shares and couple spots for dsp shares.

Hi all,

Today is the last day to register for the Christmas in August class with the Early Bird pricing ($15) after that the price will go up to $17.
As well, I didn't mention in the original announcement, the Christmas in August class will feature some of the new Holiday mini items, so you will get some sneak peeks made with the items from this exciting new Mini Catalog.

More about this class and how to register here --> HERE

As well, today is last day to contact me about the ribbon shares, I have couple slots left in each category. More details -->HERE


On another note, I have two spots left for my dsp shares, this wasn't advertised on my blog before, but I have couple spots from share I was doing, so let me know if you are interested. I will be ordering all of the dsp on the 7/26 so let me know ASAP :). Shoot me an email and I will send you an invoice



The dsp shares are $32 which includes shipping to you (priority shipping). And in each share you will receive 94 6"x6" sheets of dsp which will include:
Specialty DSP:  Flirtatious, First Edition, Mocha Morning
 
DSP:  Paisley Petals, Pocketful of Posies, Beau Chateau, Domestic Goddess, Timeless Portrait, Beyond the Garden, Just Add Cake, Frightful Sight, Berry Blossoms, Well Worn, Nursery Nest, Letters to Santa, and Big Top Birthday

For the flirtatious dsp you will receive one sheet of laser cut Melon Mambo or Pumpkin pie piece. The First editions specialty dsp is not shown on the picture.
The shares will be shipping sometime next week, as soon as the order gets here, I will cut it, package it and ship it. You will receive shipping notification :)

Comments