Inkspirations Challenge #78

Hi all,
I am so sorry this post is going up so late. I thought I scheduled it to go live on Friday, but apparently that didn't happen. I messed up something with the scheduling. :(
Hi all and welcome to another Inkspirations Challenge, and this week it's color challenge. The colors for today are: rose red, perfect plum, very vanilla and crumb cake. I decided to use a new set from the catalog, and that is Kindness Matters.

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog -> HERE




Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT


 
Ilina -->you are here

Comments

Lee-Anne said…
I love your design for this weeks colour challenge Ilina. Such beautiful butterflies and a gorgeous sentiment. The ribbon just sets it all off, great inspiration!!
Hope you had a wonderful time at Convention.
Very cute, CAS Ilina! Love that stamp set and haven't put it together yet... but my mind is twirling with imagination!