Few more days left to sign up for ONLY $99 and more retired items for sale

Hi all,

There are only few more days to sign up as a demonstrator for only $99. More details HERE.
As well I was asked quite few times what is included in my gift for the first one to sign up.
So, I'll spill the beans :)

Four Frames wood mount set
Best Friends clear mount set
For all you do stamp
First Editions Specialty dsp
workshop make and takes package (to make 10 cards - simple ones, so your customers are not overwhelmed)
Reusable Bag and matching pen from convention
Labels/stickers to mark your catalog by section


So, now that I spilled the beans ... I can move onto the next item :P
 I have added more retired items for sale. I am trying to clean up my 2nd bedroom so we can start setting it up and these items need to go. :) You can see the list HERE . I will be adding more soon, as I am going through the boxes and boxes.

And note on the ribbon shares. The shares are now closed and the items have been ordered. They are scheduled to arrive at my place on Monday. August 1st. I will ship them on the 2nd.

Comments