Thursday, March 10, 2011

Eastern Blossom meets Mojo Monday

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 


It's been a while since I participated in any challenge, so I decided tonight to create something. As well lately I have been feeling like not creating anything and having no inspiration to do so. So, I had to push myself.
I made this card using this week's Mojo 181. I used the Easter Blossom for it.

Scroll down for list of supplies.

Click here for upcoming online classes --> HERE





supplies:
stamps: Easter blossom
ink: staz-on jet black
paper: basic black, very vanilla, blushing bride, love letters dsp, Hostess level 1 in color stack
other: large circle punch ( 2 1/2"), swirly die, scallop trim border punch, dotted ribbon border punch, linen thread, distressing essentials, non SU! flower

5 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning!!! Love the black, white and pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! It has a charming sophisticated feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice take on this sketch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the colors & that wonderful silhouette image. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, classy looking card! Love it1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...