Vintage Morning Cup

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 

I used the SCS sketch 312 to make this card, I just flipped if over :P. I think I have habit of doing that with sketches. I used the morning cup set and tiny tags.I stamped the images on watercolor paper and colored them with my aqua painter. Scroll down for full list of supplies.





supplies:
stamps: morning cup, tiny tags
ink: staz on, crumb cake, soft suede, baja breeze, not quite navy
paper: elegant soiree dsp, watercolor, soft suede, crumb cake
other: dotted ribbon border punch, vintage trinkets, linen thread, crumb cake seam binding, aqua painter, distress essentials 

Comments

Lovely! I have this set and haven't inked it up yet - now I must!
Teresa Bartley said…
LOVE IT !!! :)
Unknown said…
so beautiful love it
H2 :) said…
This is so sweet Ilina - gorgeous colours! :)
JERILEE KERR said…
I LOVE THAT YOU ARE SO TALENTED. YOU DO A WONDERFUL JOB WITH YOUR AQUA PAINTER. THANKS FOR SHARING!
Wanda Williams said…
This card is beautiful! I've GOT to get this set!!! Thanks for sharing!