Love letters and upsy Daisy

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 




Hi all,
I don't have any new creations to share with you. So here is a card I made while ago.

It's been insane week. Besides being crazy week last week, this one is even crazier. I went back to work on Tuesday (after having Monday off, to spend some time with my mom) my work laptop decided to die. So,all my work from the Hard drive is " bye-bye" the IT guy couldn't recover anything...not even a single file....so... things ain't looking so good. And after work I have been busy with my mom, so I am on the computer just before going to bed, and no time for my studio.

Anyway, here's a card :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina, you are an amazing woman, working full time and doing all the things you do in the crafting world plus with your family.
Anonymous said…
Ilina, you are an amazing woman, working full time and doing all the things you do in the crafting world plus with your family.