Inkspirations Challenge #58

Welcome to the Inkspiration Challenge #54 and this is a color challenge, the colors are: marina mist, early espresso, tangerine tango and  whisper white


I decided to use the Build a Monster set for this challenge. I think the color combo is pretty funky for the Monster sets, for additional touch I added googly eyes to the little monsters, they are so cute!

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog -> HERE



 Make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the DT

Ilina -->you are here

Comments

Marisa said…
Loving the googly eyes :) Darling monster card using this week's colours.
Alicia said…
Ha ha ha! It just makes me laugh! I think it would make any little kid giggly too. Great one!
Anonymous said…
Super funky! Love these monsters and their eyes are perfect!
Kirsty
H2 :) said…
Great kid's card Ilina - the googly eyes are lots of fun. :)
Makeesha Byl said…
OH my those monsters are totally adorable! Love the goodly eyes too! Thanks for your inspiration this week! Love Keesh x
Adorable, Ilina!! I love those wee monsters! TFS!

xo B.
Carrie Gaskin said…
You're right - these colours are PERFECT for the little monsters. Great job!