Tour De Freaks December 2010 - Occasions Mini and SAB Sneak Peeks





It's time for the Tour de Freaks. The tour doesn't officially start till December 20th, so if you're here to view my post, make sure you check back so you can view the tour in full bloom :)

If you've already started the tour, then you've probably come from viewing Jan Tink blog and her fabulous creations. If you didn't arrive from Jan's blog, don't worry, the hop makes a full circle, so you won't miss any creations :)

This month we are showing you sneak peeks from the Occasions Mini and SAB.
For the first project I decided to use the Petal Cone die, as well Springtime vintage dsp, vintage flower adornments, rose red seam binding ribbon and Easter Blossoms stamp set.




In the second project, card) I used Clearly For You set, the beveled window panes, botanical gazzete dsp and Framed tulips embossing folder. As well as the Disressing essentials kit to distress the edges of each layer.

And lastly, I used the Fun flower die from the Mini with some felt. The button and dsp are from Oh sew suite sollection. The set I used here is :You are a gem.




I hope you've enjoyed the projects. Now, hop on over to Jen Smith blog by selecting the button below to view her VERY creative projects!

Comments

The cone is simply gorgeous! And felt is so popular now - great idea to incorporate it on your card!
Patty Bennett said…
Love love love your projects! I especially love what you did with the Petal Cone die!!! Geesh.. now i have to pre-order that too! :)
Patty
Sherylee said…
Wow oh wow, so many fun products - I love them all. Great projects to showcase them!
Wendy Weixler said…
Bea-YOOT-i-ful!! As always, you come up with the mostly fantastic ideas, Ilina!! Everything on here looks so fresh and springy! I had totally bypassed those beveled window panes!!! Your card looks GREAT with it!! Guess I know what's gonna be on my next order ... :)
Connie Babbert said…
Gorgeous...love the beveled window panel and I didn't buy any yet!!! Great job.
Cindy Major said…
Oh wow, now you are making me regret not getting that new box die... You did a wonderful job dressing it up! Love the tulle and gathered ribbon!
Jen said…
I love all of your projects! The petal cone project is fantastic. I love those colors together!
Collette said…
Wonderful projects - thanks so much for sharing - can't wait to get the mini and see everything new coming out - I'm sure my demo will be looking forward to my next order, lol
Carey said…
Oh what great ideas you have. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy
Heather Dean said…
Wonderful projects, as usual, Ilina. You never disappoint!!
Debi said…
Wow! That Rose Red sure does jump out at you on those cones. Love, love love these!
jcasto4 said…
Wow - you always have great ideas and the colors are beautiful - love the lace on the cone! Pretty - thanks for sharing.