Occasions Mini MDS Sneak Peek

 


Hi all,

I decided to make a simple card using the sneak peek MDS downloads from the Occasions mini catalog. I used the Nature stamp brush set and Botanical Gazzete dsp. As well I used the sentiment from the Vintage Vogue set. I printed the layer onto very vanilla cardstock. Then layered it onto not quite navy and added some Early Espresso satin ribbon.

That was all I could do today. It's been another hard day. We went this afternoon to pick up her carrier from the animal clinic and it was soooo hard. Still it is. I expect her to hop out of somewhere every moment. And every time I am pass by her cage I want to talk to her. We still have her cage up. I am still not ready to put it away, it would seem so final. Anyway.... please bare with me.

The Clean and Simple 12 Days till Christmas cards started and I posted the first card and video today. More details HERE and here is a little sneaky peek


Comments

Oh no, Ilina, so sorry to hear about your bunny. So hard to lose a furry family member!

Love these cards -- somehow hadn't realized we could preorder the sneak peek downloads, so off to do that now! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :)
Alicia Schukar said…
So sorry to hear about your bunny also. It is truly hard to lose a "member" of the family especially those little furry ones! Love your cards. better days ahead!
Anonymous said…
Hi Ilina-My heart aches for you...our pets become part of our family. We suffered a loss in August and not a day goes by that we don't think of her. If you hadn't loved her so much, your heart wouldn't be this heavy! Brighter days ahead, she knows how much you loved her! Karen