Inkspiration Challenge #51 and Occasions Mini Sneak peek :)

Hi all,

And welcome to this week's Inkspiration challenge!
This week is a sketch challenge, so I decided to to use some of the Occasions Mini goodies that I received today. Mainly the Oh Sew Suite Line

Make sure you visit the Inkspirations Blog-  HERE





Visit the rest of the design team member blogs to see what they came up with, you won't be disappointed :)
Ilina -->you are here
Marisa

Supplies:
stamps:sew sweet, fabulous phrases
paper: sweet stitches dsp, white, wild wassabi, melon mambo, regal rose
ink:staz on, regal rose, tempting turquoise, wild wassabi, sahara sand
other: aqua painter, sweet stitches fabric, sweet stitches fabric brads, framed tulips embossing folder, window word punch, modern label punch 

Comments

H2 :) said…
This is so sweet Ilina! Lucky you, having all those lovely new goodies to play with. The embossed panel frames your card perfectly & your watercoloured image is so cute. :)
Lee-Anne said…
Wow, so very pretty! I love your colours and that embosssing folder is just lovely. The ribbon, the brad and the beautiful papers are just gorgeous too. Hope you are doing okay, enjoy your weekend. Xx
Cidny Major said…
Wow, you have received your goodies in time to stamp for the challenge? Lucky girl!! I'm *supposed* to receive my box today - fingers crossed...

Anyway, your card looks great!! Love the embossed frame, the ribbon, the fabric brad... The Sew Suite line is my fave collection of the mini, so I love your card!

TFS!
Cindy
Maria N. said…
OMG..this card is too cute!
Marisa said…
Totally cute!!! Great use of this week's sketch.
Unknown said…
Sew beautiful.
Love how every thing comes together.
Sue Rowe said…
Love this - so cute and great colouring :) Sue
Carrie Gaskin said…
I thought that was a little sneak peek we were seeing - great job!
Oooooooh! I can't wait for my new stuff to get here!!! I love, love, LOVE your card!! Gorgeousness!

xo B.